Form B. Uniform Interrogatories to be Answered by Plaintiff: Property Damage to
Motor Vehicle: Superior Court*
All questions must be answered unless the court otherwise orders or unless a
claim of privilege or protective order is made in accordance with R. 4:17-1(b)(3).
1. Was the claimant the sole owner of the motor vehicle involved in the alleged
2. State the name and address of the person, firm or corporation, from whom the
claimant purchased the motor vehicle and the date of purchase.
3. Was the motor vehicle new or used at the time of purchase?
4. State make, model and year of motor vehicle.
5. State amount paid by claimant for the said motor vehicle.
6. State whether the motor vehicle has been repaired since the accident.
7. If so, give name and address of person, firm, or corporation making the repairs.
8. If so, state specifically the part or parts of the motor vehicle alleged to have
been damaged in the accident and furnish a copy of the repair bill.
9. State date upon which claimant authorized the repair of the motor vehicle.
10. State date on which repairs were completed.
11. State the market value of this motor vehicle immediately before the accident.
12. State the market value of the motor vehicle in its damaged condition
immediately after the accident.
13. State the market value of motor vehicle in its repaired condition.
14. Was the motor vehicle used in connection with claimant’s business and, if so,
state whether claimant was obliged to hire another motor vehicle for use in connection
with that business, giving the name and address of person, firm or corporation from
whom claimant hired the motor vehicle, the dates during which it was hired and the
amount paid for its hiring.
15. If no repairs have been made, but an estimate of repairs has been obtained,
attach a copy of the estimate to the answers to these Interrogatories, stating further the
name and address of the person, firm or corporation who made the estimate.
16. Has the claimant sold or otherwise disposed of the motor vehicle?
17. If so, give the name and address of the person, firm or corporation to whom
the motor vehicle was transferred, the date of the transfer, and the amount of
consideration paid to the claimant therefor.
18. If it is alleged that the claimant incurred any other expenses or losses as a
result of the alleged damage to the motor vehicle, set forth these additional alleged losses
in detail, giving an itemized statement.
19. State the names and addresses of all persons who have knowledge of any
relevant facts relating to the case.
20. State the names and addresses of any and all proposed expert witnesses and
annex true copies of all written reports provided to you by any such proposed expert